Roll Straighteners Feeders
- Rigid, bend resistant and torsionally stiff, bolted steel block body including all steel transmission components
- Helical bevel or parallel shaft helical geared servomotor mounted with shrink disc-hollow output shaft
- High precision straightener-feeders are built using high quality hardened and ground, alloyed steel straightening and feeding rollers.
- Back-up roller for wide barrel length
- For gap adjustments, top non driven straightening rollers are either separately or totaly adjusted using a worm screw-down mechanism by hand wheel or motor.
- Bottom rollers are driven by synchronised gears which are powered by direct coupled geared servomotor to the main feeding roller.
- All rollers are supported with self aligned roller bearings.
- Entry and exit squaring and guiding tables are adjustable for wide range of strip width.
- Entry and exit feeding (pinch) rollers are activated either pneumatic or hydraulic cylinders.
- Motorized height adjustment system
- All models are in compliance with CE mark
- Fully documented including operating and maintenance manual in English language
- Motorized height adjustments,
- Strip end take-up unit