We, as EAE MAKİNA SAN. VE TİC. A.Ş. adopt the approach and principle of handling and securing and processing of the personal data of persons related to our Corporation including our consumers, customers and our employees within the framework of the Constitution of the Republic of Turkey and international covenants on the human rights to which our country is a party as well as the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698. In this context, we would like to enlighten you acting with the capacity of the Data Controller within the scope of LPPD. Your personal data disclosed to our corporation acting with the capacity of the consumer, customer, supplier or employee can be processed in accordance with the LPPD, in connection with our operations and service purposes, and can be transferred to domestic and overseas third parties, stored, used for profiling and classified.
Purposes of Processing of Your Personal Data
Your Personal Data shall be processed;
- In a lawful manner and as stipulated by the good faith,
- Strictly being associated, limited and restrained with the purpose of the processing,
- Accurately and actually,
- And for certain explicit and legal purposes
In accordance with the terms and conditions related to processing of personal data listed in articles 5 and 6 of the LPPD.
Acting with the capacity of the data controller, your personal data is processed by our Corporation for the purposes such as performing the commercial activities and operations carried out by our Corporation, planning the business strategies, performing the work projects and transactions carried out by the Corporate units in this context, providing information to the third real or legal entities with business relationship for these activities as well as reporting and fulfillment of other obligations as stipulated by the laws and regulations to which we and our affiliated companies and affiliates are subject.
The data of our employees can be processed by our Corporation or the real or legal entities cooperating with our Corporation or authorized by our Corporation for the purposes of corporate reasons in addition to the obligations stipulated by the Labor Law and other legislation in force and the labor and social security legislation, as well as within our human resources policy or due to operational reasons such as increasing the performance level and employee satisfaction and ensuring occupational safety and work peace.
Transferring Your Personal Data
Your persona data, within the purposes specified hereinabove and in accordance with the LPPD and the legislation in force, in circumstances stipulated by the relevant legislation, can be disclosed to our corporation, affiliates and subsidiaries, including but not limited to our business associates, business contacts, performance assistants and subcontractors pursuant to the purpose of the service we offer or with the regulatory, supervisory and official authorities.
Collection Method of Your Personal Data and Legal Grounds
Your personal data can be collected by verbal, written or electronic means within the purpose and scope stated hereinabove in accordance with the terms and conditions listed in articles 5 and 6 of the LPPD.
Your personal data is collected by our Corporation or real or legal entities processing data on behalf of our Corporation on verbal, written or electronic means through certain channels such as written or verbal communications performed with our Corporation through tools including but not limited to the website, various agreements, mobile applications, electronic mail, application forms, consumer complaint forms, social networks and bulletins.
Right Rights as the Data Subject
Provided to be within the scope of the LPPD and other legislation in force, you are entitled to exercise the following rights;
- Learning whether or not the personal data has been processed,
- Requesting information accordingly in case of personal data processing,
- Learning the purpose of processing of the personal data and whether it is utilized in compliance with intended use,
- Being aware of the domestic and overseas third parties to where the personal data is transferred,
- Requesting for correction in case of deficient or wrongful processing of your personal data,
- Requesting for deletion or destruction of personal data in accordance with the terms set forth in the LPPD,
- In case you request for the correction of deficient or wrongful data as well as deletion or destruction of your personal data, requesting for transferred and the third parties accordingly to whom your personal data is transferred,
- Objecting, appealing to an outcome against the person himself by analyzing the person data exclusively by means of automated systems,
- Claiming for damages in case of any loss incurred due to illegal processing of personal data.
You may file your request to exercise such rights of yours in written by “LPPD Application Form” or through any other method, in case a different method is stipulated by the Personal Data Protection Board.
You are required to include in your application to be filed to exercise the rights stated hereinabove and including explanations related to the right claimed to exercise, the matter claimed is required to be clear and comprehensive, the matter claimed is required to be related to the applicant or the applicant is required to be exclusively authorized in case the applicant acts on behalf of others and document such authorization, furthermore, the application is required to include the identification particulars and address details of the applicant and documentation certifying the identification particulars is required to be included in the application.